The University of Wisconsin La Crosse Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Degree International Engagement Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students .
Established in 1909 and located in Wisconsin, the University of Wisconsin La Crosse is a public research university ranked 33rd among regional universities in the Midwest.
UWL strives to provide a challenging, dynamic, and diverse learning environment to support student success. UWL incorporates curiosity and lifelong learning through collaboration, innovation, and the discovery and dissemination of new knowledge in its educational programs for its students.
The community of faculty and students at the University of Wisconsin La Crosse can experience the world through ever-evolving technologies and cultures.
Title to Receive: This scholarship is tailored for undergraduates and graduate degree students seekign to study in the United States.
Place of Study: United States
Scholarship: University of Wisconsin La Crosse
Language(s) of instruction: English
Application Deadline: 12/01/2021
- The scholarship offers payment of tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be current full-time UWL undergraduates.
- To apply, interested students must apply through the exclusive system of the University of Wisconsin. Scholarship winners will be chosen based on their cumulative grade point average.
- Students must present the following documents: Letter of recommendation; Essays; High school transcripts.
- Applicants must have a SAT score between 1120 and 1305 or an ACT score of 23 and 27.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 79; TOEFL PBT – 550; IELTS – 6.0; PTE – 60 or Duolingo – 110.
Exceptions to receiving this scholarship:
- Undergraduate students receiving out-of-state tuition waivers may not be eligible for the full award amounts.
- Graduate students whose out-of-state tuition has been waived may not be eligible for the scholarship.
How to apply for this student grant:
Applicants are encouraged to apply online.
December 1 deadline is for upcoming Winter Intersession and Spring education abroad programs and May 1 deadline is for summer and fall education abroad programs.
- Applicants will be notified via UWL email regarding the outcome of their application, including the amount of scholarship awarded in January for fall submissions and June for spring submissions.
- Scholarship awards will appear on student bills the semester following the application submission.