The University of Nebraska Kearny Offers Kearny Noon Rotary Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas for talented students. The academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Nebraska at Kearney is a 34th-ranked public college campus in the Midwest regional colleges. It strives to achieve national distinction for a high-quality multidimensional learning environment.
The university has introduced an economic boost, an experienced and educated workforce, and a reputation to be proud of. At UNK, ideas are incorporated into results.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: University of Nebraska Kearny
Application Deadline: 10/15/2021
- The scholarship offers payment of tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Courses One Can Study:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
American Jewish History
Architecture and Environmental Design
Area and Ethnic Studies
Arts and Culture
Business and Management
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English as a Second Language
Environmental Policy, Curatorial Studies, Master of Arts in Teaching
European Studies / EU Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
Fashion Marketing & Management
Governance / Civil Society
Human Resource Development
Imaging Science/ Color Science
Library & Archival Sciences
Master of Arts in Teaching
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Mechanics and Repairers
Natural Disaster Research
Natural Resources and Conservation
Ocean and Resource Management
Pacific Islands Studies
Parks and Recreation
Philosophy and Religion
Security and Protective Services
Speech and Debate
Translation and Interpretation
Transportation and Material Moving
Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences
U.S. Foreign Policy
Veterinary Medical Technology
Visual and Performing Arts
Waste Minimization and Management
- Applicants must be international students at the University of Nebraska at Kearney.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled in a four-year undergraduate program or be enrolled in one for the upcoming fall semester.
- Preference will be given to applicants planning to pursue a career in humanitarian work.
- Candidates must submit an application for admission online. The application form must then be completed and mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Students must present the following documents: Copy of passport; Official transcript and high school certificate/diploma (certified through the Institution’s Registry or Education USA, if you attended an international school)
- For admission, applicants are required to achieve a score of 20 or higher on the ACT, or a total score of 1040 or higher on the Critical Reading and Mathematics sections of the SAT, or to be in the top half of their class high school graduation, or have a cumulative 3.0. high school grade point average.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: TOEFL IBT – 61; IELTS – 5.5; Duolingo – 100; PTE – 51; CEFR – B2 or higher; CAE – 160; Cambridge English Language Assessment – B2 or higher.