Babson College Offers Undergraduate Diversity Leadership Awards Scholarship in Diverse Areas for successful international students . Academic year 2021-2022 .
Babson College is a private business school in Wellesley ranked 63rd in Best Business Schools and has set itself a mission to educate entrepreneurial leaders who create great economic and social value everywhere. Babson College is more than a university. It gives students a life changing experience that they cherish until the end of time. Babson students are welcomed, included, recognized, and rewarded for their differences.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
OHost: Babson College
Language (s): English
Application Deadline: 11/01/2021
- The scholarship offers payment of full tuition for four years.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must demonstrate leadership and be freshmen admitted to a full-time four-year undergraduate program at Babson.
- Candidates can apply through the official university portal or through the Common Application. Students will be evaluated based on the information in their admission and financial aid applications that can be submitted through the CSS Profile.
- Students must submit the following documents: Official transcripts (both a college transcript and a final high school transcript); College official’s report; Letter of recommendation from a university professor .; Test; Mid-semester report card; Application fee
- Students are required to submit a final high school transcript, GED or equivalent, indicating successful completion of high school with good academic standing.
- Students must submit scores from the following English language proficiency tests that are accepted at Babson: TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language); IELTS (International English Language Testing Service) test: Duolingo; Cambridge Assessment English qualifications – C1 Advanced, C2 Proficiency or C1 Business Higher.