Unmissable study opportunity in Germany with all payment. The scholarship of the Munich Center for Intellectual Property Law, for its acronym in English, MIPLC, is part of the DAAD program as a whole, which means that the award is supported and recognized.
Students from any developing nation interested in continuing their training and obtaining a postgraduate degree abroad through a fully funded project can complete the application process for it.
MIPLC will provide all students with a high-level and unique experience by being part of one of the most prestigious scholarship programs in the world.
The Munich Center for Intellectual Property Law provides the appropriate spaces for its participants, where thousands of young people from different parts of the globe live.
They will have the possibility to exchange ideas, thoughts, solutions, discussion topics with world-class professionals and lawyers.
This MIPLC center is administered by the authorities of different institutions in Europe and America, including the Technical University of Munich and the University of Augsburg.
It should be noted that students interested in being part of it must have a degree in Law or a related career.
DAAD will take care of the missing amounts and thus guarantee that the applicants fulfill their academic work without any setback or concern about canceling the enrollment, fees, and funds for their stability in Germany, they will receive about 900 euros per month to cover various expenses.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Munich Intellectual Property Law Center, Germany.
Levels and areas of studies:
Postgraduate in Law.
Who can participate?
Students from developing countries.
The value of the scholarship:
MIPLC in conjunction with the DAAD world scholarship will grant the following benefits to selected students:
- Full college tuition.
- Monthly stipend between 850 and 900 euros.
- Health insurance
- Travel costs from your home country to Germany and return.
- Other funds to guarantee research and related studies.
- Completely free German language course.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Have a university degree in Law or a related career. You can apply for the award if you are not yet graduated, completing the requested credit hours.
- Have completed in a period of less than six (6) years of studies.
- Justify your application to the MIPLC DAAD scholarship in case of being an academic in another career not related to Law.
- Submit your registration online using the login system of the Munich Center for Intellectual Property Law.
- Come from a developing country. You must not have left your nation in the last two years.
- Once the registration process is completed, MIPLC will provide you with a PDF file that must be filled out with information about the scholarship provider. It will be imperative that you select DAAD SCHOLARSHIP, later the document will be requested by the evaluation committee.
- Master the English language perfectly. It is not known whether you should have a certificate that guarantees your level in that language.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, curriculum, copies of passport, an undergraduate degree in the area of Law or related careers, among others.
Do you want to participate in the selection process for the MIPLC DAAD world scholarships? Visit the website of the Munich Intellectual Property Law Center and apply.
Until October 15, 2021