The University of Tennessee at Chattanooga in the United States is awarding a set of financial awards to international students who demonstrate excellence and interest in completing their undergraduate learning in that nation in the period 2021-2022.
This important American house of studies has been in operation since 1886. Since then, it has been committed to the international community in promoting courses, programs and projects of excellence, with the sole purpose of training the leaders of tomorrow.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
University of Tennessee in Chattanooga, United States.
Levels and areas of studies:
Undergraduate in any subject or field available.
Who can participate ?:
International applicants who demonstrate excellence.
Endowment of the scholarship:
The University of Tennessee in Chattanooga will allocate an economic fund to the winners of the scholarships of excellence in the USA 2021 – 2022, the same that must be used to cancel certain expenses.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Students who demonstrate a perfect academic record.
- Have a high school (baccalaureate) degree equivalent to one obtained in the United States.
- Submit formal full-time undergraduate course enrollment in any subject or area available through the University of Tennessee Chattanooga online entry system. After successfully completing this important step, you must complete an extra form where you will request the award of the international scholarship in USA 2021 – 2022.
- Have a valid F-1 visa for the United States.
- To continue with the financing of the international scholarship, during your first semester you must register a minimum GPA of 2.5.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Academic transcripts, previously obtained degrees, curriculum, personal statement, essay, letter of recommendation, copies of passport, certificate of English language proficiency, among others. For more information see the official website of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga.
Until July 1, 2021.