Anderson University in the United States offers international applicants the possibility to fulfill their academic dreams in the USA through a support program for students who demonstrate excellence. It only covers the full-time undergraduate course in the period 2021 – 2022.
This prestigious institution of higher education is located in South Carolina. It has more than 70 areas and subjects in bachelor’s, master’s and doctorate degrees for all its members, nationals and foreigners. Due to the high level of the programs, it has been recognized by various organizations worldwide.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Anderson University, United States.
Levels and areas of studies:
Full-time undergraduate degree in any subject or field available.
Who can participate?:
International applicants who demonstrate excellence.
Endowment of the scholarship:
Anderson University will award an economic award, which may vary depending on the level demonstrated by the student who is the winner of the international scholarship in USA 2021 – 2022.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Students of excellent academic level.
- Have a high school (baccalaureate) degree equivalent to one obtained in the United States.
- Make a formal enrollment to the full-time undergraduate course through the Anderson University online entry system.
- SAT or ACT test result.
- Fully master the English language, spoken and written. The evaluation committee will request one of the following tests to determine your knowledge of that language:
- TOEFL iBT: Minimum score of 78.
- IELTS : Minimum score of 6.0.
- Duolingo: Minimum score of 90.
Instructions to apply:
Consign the following documents: Transcripts and academic records, previously obtained degrees, personal statement, curriculum, essay, copies of passport, certificate of English language proficiency, among others. To learn more about scholarships for Latinos in the USA 2021-2022, visit the official website of Anderson University.
Until the available places are finished.