The University of Surrey Offers a Doctoral Scholarship in Diverse Areas for successful international students.
The University of Surrey is a public institution with a comprehensive community of passionate and creative people. It is a research-intensive higher education institution educating students since 1966. It is located in Guildford, England. Surrey is the right choice for you, providing an excellent study environment and facilities to achieve future goals. It offers a good variety of courses for local and foreign applicants and allows them to change the world through their studies.
Study Place: United Kingdom
Provider: University of Surrey
- The scholarship offers up to £ 5000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Applicants must be supported by a member of the University of Surrey academic staff
- Applicants must normally work outside the UK at an academic institution or a government-funded research institute.
- To apply, applicants must enter the doctorate at the University. After receiving confirmation, applicants can complete the online application form for this grant.
- Applicants must submit a prequalification title, copies of academic records and award, a statement, a copy of the passport, and two letters of academic reference.
- When applying to the University, applicants must meet the minimum entry requirements.
- Applicants must have an Academic IELTS of 6.5 or higher (or equivalent), without a subtest score below 6 to demonstrate their proficiency in the English language.
Applications should be submitted by the deadline (midnight on 30 October 2020) using the application form.