The University of Memphis Offers International Undergraduate or Master’s Merit Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students , academic year 2020-2021 .
Founded in 1912, the University of Memphis is a public research university located in Memphis, Tennessee . Most of the University of Memphis college students reside in housing south of the main campus. As part of this UofM, you will have the opportunity to live and enjoy an international environment. The university offers options for students to increase their knowledge by offering instructional programs in the various disciplines and programs through professors who are qualified to teach at the university level.
- The scholarship offers to cover the cost of tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- To earn a bachelor’s degree, applicants must have a 24 ACT or 1180 SAT equivalent or 3.25 US bachelor’s equivalent GPA as determined by a credential testing agency
- To earn a graduate degree, students must have a 300 GRE or its equivalent on other tests or an equivalent US Bachelor’s 3.0 GPA, as determined by a credential testing agency (www.naces.org) or a relevant master’s degree from an accredited and approved institution. To apply, candidates must be admitted to a bachelor’s or master’s degree at the university. After that, they can apply for this scholarship.
- Applicants must provide the following as admissions application attachments: prequalification title, copies of academic records and awards, certificates of English language proficiency, a statement, and a copy of the passport.
- Students must demonstrate that they have a good level of spoken and written English.