The University of Pavia Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The application process is open for the academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Pavia is a world-renowned Italian university primarily focused on conducting research at its facilities. The University of Pavia has a centuries-old tradition of excellence in research and has hosted world-famous academics. It has a qualified staff that provides all their support to the students. With your out-of-state and international collaborations, you can provide many opportunities for young talents.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate & Masters
Place of Study: Italy
Scholarship host: University of Pavia
Application Deadline: 11/30/2021
- The scholarship offers program benefits partly in services and partly in money, which are granted additional advantages such as exemption from paying the contribution fee for university tuition.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must come from low-income families and have excellent academic results.
- Applicants must apply to the University of Pavia through DreamID.
- Applicants must visit the EDiSU website to apply for the scholarship.
- Students must present the following documents: Entry Visa; Permission to stay; CV; Passport; English transcripts; Certified title; and Two letters of reference
- Applicants must request the re-evaluation of their academic qualifications and take and pass an admission exam via Skype to enter Pavia.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0; TOEFL IBT – 78; TOLIMO – 600 or FCE – 169.
How to apply
TO apply, visit the official website and follow the instruction promptly.