The University of Texas at Tyler Offers Undergraduate Academic Merit Awards Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2021-2022.
The University of Texas at Tyler (UT Tyler) is a public university in Tyler, Texas. Founded in 1971, it is part of the University of Texas System. Consisting of five professional colleges and a traditional arts and sciences college, it offers more than 90 academic degree programs at the bachelor’s, master’s, and doctoral levels.
The University of Texas at Tyler offers excellence in UT and the advantages of a comprehensive public university, in a friendly learning environment focused on individual student success.
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: United States
Offeror: the University of Texas at Tyler
Application deadline: 12/01/2021
- The scholarship offers $10,000.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
Eligible courses of study:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
American Jewish History
Architecture and Environmental Design
Area and Ethnic Studies
Arts and Culture
Business and Management
Communications and Journalism
Computer and Information Sciences
English as a Second Language
Environmental Policy, Curatorial Studies, Master of Arts in Teaching
European Studies / EU Studies
Family and Consumer Sciences/Human Sciences
Fashion Marketing & Management
Governance / Civil Society
Human Resource Development
Imaging Science/ Color Science
Library & Archival Sciences
Master of Arts in Teaching
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Mechanics and Repairers
Natural Disaster Research
Natural Resources and Conservation
Ocean and Resource Management
Pacific Islands Studies
Parks and Recreation
Philosophy and Religion
Security and Protective Services
Speech and Debate
Translation and Interpretation
Transportation and Material Moving
Tropical Plant and Soil Sciences
U.S. Foreign Policy
Veterinary Medical Technology
Visual and Performing Arts
Waste Minimization and Management
- Applicants must rank within the top 25% of the high school graduating class with a minimum high school GPA of 3.0, or a minimum high school GPA of 3.5 for international students.
- Applicants must enroll in the bachelor’s program at the university.
- Applicants must submit transcripts from all schools they previously attended, among other documents.
- Eligibility for admission as a freshman is determined based on three predictors of academic success: high school readiness, rank in high school class, and SAT score (ACT).
- For the English language, TOEFL, PTE, and IELTS score requirements will be met for individuals who complete Level 6 of the University of Texas at Tyler Intensive English Language Institute (IELI) without a grade lower than an A, or those who complete Level 7 without any grade lower than a B.