The University of Pretoria offers a postgraduate bursary in South Africa. Scholarships are obtainable to students who are a list of honors, masters or doctoral degree programmes. Bursary is available for pursuing doctoral or masters degree programmes.
Awarded to learn in the field of:
- Faculty of Law
- Faculty of Humanities
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Engineering, Built Environment and IT
- Faculty of Health Science
- Faculty of Veterinary Science
- Faculty of Economic and Management Science
- Faculty of Natural and Agricultural Sciences
- Faculty of Theology
The award values will depend on the programme:
- Doctoral amounting up to 1,000$ US Dollar
- Research Master amounting up to 900$ US Dollar
- Master by Coursework is up to 600$ US Dollar
This scholarship can be taken in South Africa, all nationalities are eligible to apply.
Students who already registered for Honours, Masters or Doctoral degree programmes at the University of Pretoria or UP are considered, note that the student registering for special study programs including diplomas, certificates, and non-degree studies, are not eligible.
In order to be considered for the 2018 awards, guarantee that you have been admitted or register at UP by February 2018. The nomination processes will inaugurate for Master coursework, Master Research and Doctoral awards as from March 2018 forward. Only selected awardees will be communicated from March 2018 onwards through to May of their provisional award for 2018.
The deadline for application is February 28, 2018.