The University of Tasmania Offers Undergraduate and Master’s Scholarship in Various Areas for successful international students. The academic year 2022-2023.
The University of Tasmania is a public research university ranked 303 in the QS Global World Rankings and one of the best public universities in Australia.
It strives to continually evolve and transform to meet the challenges and opportunities we face. The University of Tasmania is a world-renowned university with a high dedication to the management of learning and knowledge, academic freedom, excellence, and integrity.
At UTAS, they place a strong emphasis on practical learning in order to prepare students for their future careers. UTAS also offers an excellent student support system.
Applicants must be first-time UG or PG applicants at UTAS and they must be international students.
To apply, international students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. A separate application is not required for the opportunity, all applicants will be considered.
Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcripts; Personal statements; Country-specific academic requirements.
Countries that can apply:
Title to Receive: Undergraduate
Place of Study: Australia
Offeror: University of Tasmania
- The scholarship offers a 20% reduction in the tuition fee for any UG or PG program at UTAS to international students while they are unable to travel to Australia due to COVID-19 travel restrictions.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, living expenses, medical insurance or study materials.
- Applicants must be first-time UG or PG applicants at UTAS.
- Applicants must be international students
- To apply, international students must log in to the university portal and submit their admission applications. A separate application is not required for the opportunity, all applicants will be considered.
- Students must submit the following documents: Academic transcripts; Personal statements; Country-specific academic requirements.
- Students must submit scores on the following English language proficiency tests: IELTS – 6.0; TOEFL IBT – 76; PTE – 50; CAE- Grade C; CPE – Grade C; Cambridge BCE – Grade C; UTAS English for Academic Purposes – 60%.
Courses to study:
Agriculture and Related Sciences
Arts and Culture
Architecture and Environmental Design
Business and Management
Computer and Information Sciences
Engineering, and more