Currently closed for applications
The Center for Coal Seam Gas at The University of Queensland is putting forth two grants to examine the Master of Petroleum Engineering starting in Semester 1, 2018. It offers two scholarship which includes:
- One incomplete educational cost expense grant (up to $15,000)
- One incomplete educational cost expense grant (up to $15,000) – female and Indigenous candidates
The Scholarship Selection Panel will evaluate all applications got that meet the base qualification prerequisites (above). The Panel will then utilize the accompanying determination criteria to rank focused applications and honor the Scholarships:
- An incredible academic record and probability of accomplishment in learns at Masters level.
- Bent and sense of duty regarding learning in petroleum engineering.
- Authority qualities including cooperation and collaboration, adaptability, activity, relational abilities, trustworthiness and vision through expert, instructive, group and different accomplishments.
- Potential results and the probability of positive effects in the oil and gas industry as an oil build.
- Thus, applicants must get an offer of entrance into the Program from The University of Queensland.
The Selection Panel holds fast to The University of Queensland’s approach of non-separation for this procedure. Choices of the Panel are last and secret. The Panel won’t go into correspondence with respect to results of the choice procedure.
The application deadline is until January 15, 2018.