The University of Heidelberg and Mannheim University Hospital jointly offer doctoral fellowship in biology for international students successful. The academic year 2021-2022.
The Heidelberg Institution is a public research institution whose objective is to generate and harness knowledge and skills for the benefit of present and future generations while maintaining an open mind and tolerance for people and ideas. It is one of the best public universities in Heidelberg, Germany. The University of Heidelberg considers the training of its students and young researchers to be as important as their academic and social commitments starting at the undergraduate level. Provides early integration into research topics and procedures by employing creative approaches to inquiry-based teaching.
Title to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: Germany
Offeror: University of Heidelberg
- The scholarship offers a good salary package.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
- Eligible course or subjects: Ph.D. “Analysis of editing, modification and processing sets of mRNA in macrophages”
- Applicants must have a Master’s Degree in Biology, Biochemistry, Immunology or related subject; interest in RNA biology; solid training in cell biology, molecular biology, biochemistry, bioinformatics, or immunology; high motivation.
- Applicants must complete the online application to enroll in the doctorate at the university.
- Applicants must submit the following documents at the time of application: Curriculum vitae in table form; Motivation letter with reference to the subject of the doctorate; Letter of recommendation from a college instructor in the specific field .; Proof of citizenship; Disclosure of income and expenses (part of the application form); Evidence confirming the financial situation (parents’ payroll, own payroll, etc.)
- Applicants must have a master’s degree from a recognized university.
- Applicants must submit English language proficiency scores.
Application deadline: 30 Aug 2021