The University of Guelph offers the Canada graduate scholarship Master’s (CGS M) Program. This program is accessible for Canadian students.
The Canada Graduate Scholarships-Master’s (CGS M) Program is to help create skills and aid the preparation of profoundly qualified workforce by supporting the students who exhibit an exclusive expectation of accomplishment in undergrad and early graduate study. The choice procedure and post-grant organization are completed at the institutional level, under the direction of the three agencies.
To be qualified to apply, you should:
- Be a Canadian national or a resident of Canada;
- Be selected in, have connected for, or will apply for full-time admission to a qualified graduate program at the master level or doctoral level at a Canadian establishment with a CGS M allotment;
- Regard the inside due date to apply for admission to your proposed program of study. Contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies
- have finished, as of December 31 of the time of application
- a doctoral program that you are entering without having at any point been selected in a master’s program
- a doctoral program;
- a master’s program that will change to a qualified doctoral program, either previously or after honor initiation, with no graduate degree, presented
- a master’s program for which the degree prerequisites will be finished before the finish of the honor, enabling the honor to proceed into a qualified doctoral program; or
- somewhere in the range of four and a year of full-time study
The deadline for application is until December 1, 2018.