The University of Wisconsin, Offers Undergraduate Scholarship in Various Areas, for international students for the academic year 2020-2021. These scholarships are a great way to help reduce the costs of higher education. For this reason, the University of Wisconsin – Madison offers scholarships for international students in the United States.
The University of Wisconsin – MadisonIt is organized in 20 schools and colleges, which enrolled 30,361 undergraduate students and 14,052 graduate students. It is ranked 53rd in the world and 11th among national universities by the Center for Measuring University Performance. The university provides counseling and a range of services to empower students with the skills and knowledge to plan their future careers and the successful transition from student to professional.
Study Location: United States
Provider: University of Wisconsin
- The scholarships offer to cover tuition fees.
- The scholarships do not cover transportation, accommodation, medical insurance, nor materials.
- Each scholarship offered by the University has unique eligibility criteria. Some are open to most or all students. Others may have specific requirements regarding academic achievement, career or anticipated careers, gender, or even which high school a student attended.
- To receive this fund, the applicant must be admitted to any of their chosen degrees at any of the colleges or schools of the University of Wisconsin – Madison. After being admitted, applicants will automatically be considered for this educational award.
- Claimants must attach the personal statement, the motivation letter, and the resume.
- For admission, it is recommended to meet the college entrance requirements.
- If English is not the applicant’s first language, you must submit proof of your English language proficiency as part of your application.
To match to, apply for, and accept campus scholarships, please log into the Wisconsin Scholarship Hub (WiSH) using your UW Netid and password.