The application is presently accessible for Open Distance Learning Postdoctoral Fellowships in South Africa. This fellowship is only open for South African students.
UNISA is a trustworthy, thorough, adaptable and available open separation learning foundation that is rousing a future age. They offer universally licensed capabilities and have world-class assets. their main vision “towards the African University molding prospects in the administration of humankind” drives us to discover answers to Africa’s instructive and formative issues.
For the entrance requirements, the applicants must have a doctoral degree for the past five years. They are looking for an applicant who is:
- Solid in the fundamental field of open separation eLearning (ODeL)
- Have an unmistakable establishing in computerized proficiency
- Exceed expectations for the improvement of Massive Open Online Courses (MOOCs), Open Educational Resources (OER) and online evaluations
- Are solid in innovation helped educating and learning (to create online courses)
- Are learned in ODL hypothesis and rehearse or
- Have ebb and flow inquire about which can be diverted into the ODL field
The deadline for application is until August 31, 2018.