The Indigenous women of Australia are now called to partake in the UniSA Business School MBA Partnership Scholarships in Australia. The University had been very supportive in helping high achieving indigenous women to pursue Masters Programme in the field of Business Administration for 2018 school year intake. This is a partnership scholarship which given a $43,000 over 1.5 years full-time or 4 years part-time grants until course completion.
As one of the excellent leading Business school in Australia, the University aims in developing women as topnotch in the business economic state in their own era. Giving a sustainable economic development and cultural sensitiveness in a diverse culture is the university main focus. Having 32,000 enrolled students the University of South Australia is one of the largest university in the country.
- Meet entry criteria for MBA program
- Be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Have application supported/endorsed by sponsoring employer
- Have demonstrated potential for a senior leadership role in the sponsoring employer’s organization
- Nominated Employee is of Aboriginal descent, identifies as Aboriginal and is accepted as such by the community in which the Nominated Employee formerly or currently live.
- Only applicable to Aboriginal MBA Scholarship
.University Entrance Requirements
- A minimum of three (3) years full-time management experience and a recognised university undergraduate degree or equivalent professional qualifications; or
- A Graduate Certificate or Graduate Diploma in Business Administration from the University of South Australia with an average of at least Pass Level 1 (55%) across four (or more) courses, or an equivalent qualification from the University of South Australia or from another recognised university;
- The Program Director may, under exceptional circumstances, accept candidates with substantial and proven managerial and/or entrepreneurial experience who have demonstrated the potential to meet the learning requirements of the MBA.
Deadline of Applications are open year round with intakes in January, April, July and September. See link http://www.unisabusinessschool.edu.au/mba/aboriginal-mba-scholarship/ for other valuable information.