$40,000 ($10,000/year for 4 years) for Incoming Jewish Freshmen students will be granted to the scholars of Undergraduate Scholarships for Freshmen Students at IU Bloomington in USA. This scholarship will open in fall for school year 2018-2019.
Jewish students will be given the opportunity to develop the intellectual, cultural, social, and professional aspects in Jewish Studies. This will be the best avenue to enhance religious beliefs incorporating religion to academic studies.
Scholarship can be taken at the Indiana University in Bloomington which is a public research university with roughly more than 48,000 enrolled students. It is considered as the mother flagship school and is the largest university in Bloomington.
Jewish Major Courses:
- JSTU-H 250, JSTU-B 250, or GER-Y 250 (3 cr.)
- JSTU-J 251/HIST-H 251 (3 cr.)
- JSTU-J 252/HIST-H 252 (3 cr.)
- 6 additional courses in Jewish Studies (18 cr.) at the 300–400 level.
- 1 additional course (3 cr.) in Jewish Studies at any level.
- Submit a cover letter with personal data stated and signed statement of commitment to pursue either the Jewish Studies major or the certificate.
- Mail transcript of records to the firstname.lastname@example.org
- Letter of statement for your personal interest in your career plan at the Indian University
- Portfolio of awards, certificates and other credentials
- At least two letter of recommendations
Deadline of scholarship application will be on January 17, 2018. Visit the link http://www.indiana.edu/~jsp/undergraduates/funding_freshmen.shtml for other details pertaining to the scholarship guidelines.