East Tennessee State University USA was known as ETSU offers a scholarship program called “The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship” this scholarship is open to new international students pursuing a graduate or undergraduate degree to study for 2018/2019. This covers 50 percent of the total of tuition fees and maintenance fees, doesn’t cover additional fees or cost.
The scholarship award can only be used for study at East Tennessee State University USA. Scholarships are awarded to learn any of the courses offered by the university. Students can consult the full list of academics here: http://catalog.etsu.edu/content.php?catoid=22&navoid=1093
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship applicants must
- Admit to ETSU as full-time, degree-seeking students.
- Applicants must apply for admission before their scholarship applications assessment.
- Holding or planning to have an F-1 or J-1 student visa.
- Record of academic achievement.
- Complete the scholarship application form.
- Students must apply as soon as they are admitted to ETSU.
Students applying for the M.D. and Pharm. D. programs are not eligible to apply, also for the students who are receiving any other ETSU tuition scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship students are encouraged to submit scholarship applications as soon as they are admitted to ETSU. A submission cannot be reviewed until the applicant is acknowledged to the university. Applications received after the deadline will not be reviewed.
The deadline for application is October 15, 2017.