Currently closed for applications
Applications are open for two completely financed Oxford– Calleva Graduate Scholarships subsidized by the University of Oxford and the Calleva Research Center at Magdalen College, Oxford. These scholarships are accessible for the candidates from everywhere throughout the world.
These scholarships give a degree to seek after research in an assortment of subjects connected to cooperation, inter-group relations, cultural transmission(in the two grown-ups and kids), and informal organizations (both genuine and internet), including chances to direct hands-on work in Italy.
The project will unite two research bunches based at the University of Oxford, taking a shot at a scope of points identifying with human social conduct, including social development, the advancement of participation, and the social brain research of between assembling contact.
The ideal applicants will have
- Preparing in anthropology, biology, psychology, economics, or related subjects,
- A brilliant academic record,
- Solid quantitative/computational aptitudes, and phenomenal
- Relational aptitudes, including the capacity to fill in as a major aspect of an interdisciplinary group. Attractive aptitudes incorporate
- Nature with test approaches in anthropology, biology, psychology, economics.
- Learning of Italian, however, these are not required.
Applications are expected to end on 19 January 2018 for the DPhil Anthropology and on 8 January 2018 for the DPhil Experimental Psychology.