With its aim to serve the Asian community directly, the Tina E. Yeh Community Service Memorial Fellowship is giving away $3,000 to current Yale students. This is a one-time scholarship grant and is not available for renewal.
Aside from the $3,000 worth of financial assistance that will be given to the recipient, he/she will also be entitled to an internship for ten (10) weeks at a non-profit organization. This non-profit organization serves the Asian community, either in US or Canada.
To qualify for the scholarship application, the applicant must possess the following standards and submit the following documents:
• Must be a Yale graduate, undergraduate, or a recent graduate
• Must be of an Asian ethnic heritage
• Must demonstrate his/her need of financial assistance
• Must submit an accomplished application form
• Must submit two essays (the topics are included within the application form and must be around 250-500 words only)
• Must submit a FAFSA student aid report
• Must submit a copy or the unofficial transcript of grades (recent)
• A sponsorship letter from project description and host organization
All of the requirements stated above must be sent through mail or email on or before March 31, 2018. If it is through mail, send it to the address below:
Tina E. Yeh Community Service Memorial Fellowship
Asian Pacific Fund
465 California Street, Suite 809
San Francisco, CA 94104
You can also access the application form through this link: http://asianpacificfund.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/2017Tina-E-Yeh-Community-Service-Fellowship-Application.doc
For further updates regarding the scholarship, please refer to Tina E. Yeh Community Service Memorial Fellowship’s website.