Trent University is offering a scholarship and inviting all applicants for Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarships. The university is located in Ontario, Canada and a public liberal arts and science university.
The scholarship is proposed to support a student that determines leadership abilities such as innovations, entrepreneurship, community service or responsibility and global citizenship.
The scholarship can be taken in Canada, for the students pursuing graduate programme (M.A., MSc., Ph.D.). Amounting award up to 4,100$ US Dollar.
To be eligible to apply for this scholarship students must not be holding any other major scholarship or a recipient of any scholarship program, Opens for all Canadian and International Students, with an admission GPA of A- and have sustained to achieve academic excellence during graduate studies at the Trent University. Candidates may be in any year of any graduate program.
Note that the successful recipient must agree to provide their necessary personal information specific to their name, program, research and details of their leadership abilities that demonstrate the qualities of the Thomas J. Bata Memorial Graduate Scholarship.
To apply for this scholarship a student must provide the following documents needed:
- Curriculum vitae
- Transcripts unofficial is accepted
- A research statements a maximum of two pages
- A non-technical brief summary a maximum of 400 words
- A statement of leadership with a maximum of two pages telling the activities and your contributions in which demonstrate or describe the same values and legacy of Thomas J. Bata.
- A confidential letter of reference from a member of the community telling the leadership activities students made an extracurricular interaction and collaborations, as well as characteristics.
The deadline for application is October 2, 2017.