University of the People is an accredited higher education provider based in the United States of America. It was accredited by Distance Education Accrediting Commission which is recognized by Council for Higher Education Accreditation. The accreditations earned by the university are crucial since it gives you assurance that you will earn a degree with real value and credibility.
The rates of the program are competitive. You just need to pay a small amount of down payment. Succeeding payments will be made every time you are sitting for an exam until you complete the program. The University of the People offers the following programs:
• Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) in Business Administration
• Associate of Science Degree (A.S.) in Business Administration
• Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) in Computer Science
• Associate of Science Degree (A.S.) in Computer Science
• Bachelor of Science Degree (B.S.) in Health Studies
• Associate of Science Degree (A.S.) in Health Studies
The University of the People offers numerous student scholarships. If you don’t qualify for any of these programs, you have the general university scholarship. It is open for all students who are in dire need of financial assistance. The scholarship was established with the belief that education at a minimal cost is a right for everyone. As long as you are qualified and willing, the University of the People is willing to extend its helping hand for you. The scholarship program are funded by generous donations to the fund.
You must meet the following requirements:
Be 18 years old or older
Be able to demonstrate high school completion
Have English proficiency