The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart (UCSC) of Italy, during each academic period, announces the selection status of foreign students interested in integrating a set of partially funded scholarship programs in the said European nation.
The UCSC, through the international scholarships project, will grant funding for about 40% of the total university tuition. Participants can apply for undergraduate and graduate scholarships.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Catholic University of the Sacred Heart (UCSC), Italy.
Levels and areas of studies:
Undergraduate and graduate degrees in all subjects available full-time.
Who can participate ?:
International students who demonstrate academic excellence.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The Catholic University of the Sacred Heart will allocate to each winning student financing of 40% of the university tuition. In addition to this, they will receive extra funds for the cost of accommodation.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Be an international student with high academic standards and aspirations.
- Show interest in being part of the excellent scholarship in Italy.
- Submit formal admission to the full-time undergraduate or graduate course through the admission system of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart (UCSC).
- Have the high school certificate to apply for the undergraduate scholarship. Also, a bachelor’s degree to be eligible for the graduate scholarship.
- Having a broad knowledge of the English language, it will be necessary to record one of the following tests with the minimum scores:
- IELTS: 6.0.
- TOEFL IBT: 84.
- Cambridge English: 173.
Instructions to apply:
Supporting data: Transcripts and academic records, personal statement, curriculum, English language certificate, passport copies, previously obtained degrees, among others. To learn more about the International Scholarships in Italy 2021 – 2022 UCSC, visit the official website of the Catholic University of the Sacred Heart.
Until the available places are finished.