The Scott and Kim Verplank Foundation is offering a maximum amount of $10,000 renewable college scholarship to uprising college freshmen this coming school year opening. Such scholarship will cover the qualified applicant’s tuition fee, student fees and books.
For an applicant to qualify, the following criteria should be met first:
- Applicant must be at present a senior high school student
- Applicant must be diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes since childhood
- Applicant must be under continuous medication and is physically fit
- Applicant must have a 3.0 average grade
- Applicant must be a US citizen
- Applicant must have the passion for athletic activities
- Endorsements and other documentation should be attached together with the application
Upon acceptance, the successful applicant must understand that to be able to stay in the scholarship he or she must maintain an average grade of 3.0 throughout his or her stay in college.
Application acceptance is on-going. It is encouraged that applicants should submit on or before the deadline which is April 15, 2018. The committee will not include and assess applications submitted beyond the posted deadline. Submitting on time is a must.
For more information regarding the scholarship, details are posted in their official website for interested applicant’s perusal.
Application Due Date: April 15, 2018