The NOVA IDEA COMPETITION is a yearly initiative of the Entrepreneurship Office of the Rectory of NOVA that means to give students an incorporated learning knowledge.
This activity is coordinated to all students of NOVA who must form a group with three components from no less than two distinctive NOVA schools.
The primary destinations of this activity are:
- Empower the business culture among students of NOVA.
- Advance multidisciplinary and culturally diverse work as groups is formed by students of various schools.
- Fortify the enterprise preparing at NOVA schools.
For the criteria:
The Juri will assess the Business Plans as indicated by the accompanying criteria:
- Size of the potential market characterized in the Business Plan
- Nature of the group, estimated by capabilities, decent variety, and complementarity of its individuals;
- Nature of the thought, estimated by the clarification by the group of market needs versus item/benefit/innovation abilities to satisfy those
- The development of the thought;
- The limit of evaluation of the key business components
- Nature of the business procedure
- Appropriateness of the subsidizing structure displayed
The scholarship awards will be
1st Prize – the winning team will be awarded 3 tickets for the European Innovation Academy (worth 5,097 €) and a scholarship of 1,500 €.
2nd Prize – the second place team will be awarded 2 tickets for the European Innovation Academy (worth 3,398 €) and a scholarship of 1,000 €.
3rd Prize – the third place team will be awarded a scholarship of 1,000 €
The deadline for application is until December 22, 2018.