The new Manly Trust Engineering Bursary is accessible on offer beginning from October 2018. The bursary is accessible to an undergraduate degree program in Engineering in the Faculty of Engineering and Physical Sciences (FEPS). The Manly Trust’s essential target is to propel the study of the building by allowing monetary help to associations that empower an enthusiasm for STEM subjects among the youth or that advance or give training in engineering.
The University of Surrey is an open research college situated in the provincial town of Guildford, Surrey, in the South East of England, United Kingdom. The college has practical experience in science, building, medicine, and business.
All international students are eligible to apply and meet all the following criteria:
- To be qualified, you should have an offer to study from the University of Surrey. You should likewise have gone to a State Secondary School/Sixth Form College in either Surrey, Kent, Hampshire, East or West Sussex, and meet at least one of the accompanying Widening Participation criteria:
- From neighborhoods where advanced education support is low as characterized by home postcode, known as a low-interest neighborhood (LPN) (Check the qualification of your postcode – Quintiles 1 and 2 qualify)
- You are female students (an under-represented to bunch in Engineering)
- From Black or Minority Ethnic (BME)
- Neither one of the parents has gone to college.
- If the chance that you are the holder of an In2Surrey Scholarship offer, you are qualified to apply as long as you meet the above criteria.
The deadline for application is until July 21, 2018.