For more than nine years OneClass has been providing learning resources for post-secondary school students to aid them in their studies. OneClass is an educational technology company that is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. The company has 2.7million users and have a firm ground in Australia, Canada, and United States.
For the Freshman Scholarship, OneClass will be giving $100,000 in individual scholarship to students for the 2019-2020 academic year. Individual freshman scholarships will range from $450-$2000 depending on the number of courses the student enrolls in.
The deadline for this grant for school is October 31, 2019.
For students to be eligible for this grant for schools, they must be enrolled or accepted for enrollment as a full-time student in the 2019/2020 academic year at any accredited Canadian, U.S., or Australian post-secondary institution.
Successful applicants will be awarded between $450-$2000
- Applicants must be full-time students
- Applicants must have good academic standing
- They must complete their application form
Steps to apply
- Candidates must reserve their spot
- They must notify the scholarship board the courses they are registered in
- They send in their application
To know more about the scholarship and to begin your application, visit the official scholarship website