The Carspring IMI Female Automotive scholarships are offered by Carspring, in association with the Institute of the Motor Industry (IMI) which is a professional association of people who work in the motor industry. Any female student or apprentice who wants to work in the automotive industry is invited to apply for the 2 bi-annual scholarships worth £1000 each. The scholarships were designed to help the next generation of female talent and support them through work experience. Besides the amount offered, the lucky ladies will have the possibility to work for 2 weeks in Carspring’s London or Berlin office.
Because many of the key positions at Carspring are held by talented and inspiring women, the scholarship is also dedicated to talented female students who share a great enthusiasm for the automotive industry. Students can apply for this scholarship no matter the discipline they are working in. However, there are some aspects that will be taken in consideration such as:
1. If they are female students or apprentices with an unbridled passion for car, of course.
2. If they are expressing their interest in working in the automotive sector.
3. If they have a confirmed place to study at a UK university or college.
4. If they are currently taking or planning to undertake of a relevant Level 2, 3 or 4 Apprenticeship (advanced technician etc.).
5. If they have scored A-C grades at GCSE.
International students are welcome to apply for this scholarship also.