Great opportunity for all of you. The Harvard University MBA 2021 Scholarship Program is now open for applications. The Harvard MBA program is one of the best business programs in the world. The Harvard University Scholarship in the United States is available to students from all over the world.
The Boustany Foundation Scholarships to study MBA at Harvard are offered to students once every two years. The duration of the MBA course is two years. These scholarships are one of the best to study MBA. Candidates will be selected on the basis of their outstanding merits and abilities.
Successful fellows are expected to complete a two-month unpaid internship with the Foundation. The projects are varied and are related to the activities of the Foundation or those of its partners. Travel and accommodation expenses related to the internship are covered by the Boustany Foundation.
Institutions where the studies will be carried out:
Harvard University, United States.
Levels and areas of studies:
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
Who can participate ?:
Latin American students and from all over the world.
The endowment of the scholarship:
The Harvard Scholarship in the United States covers the following expenses.
- Financial aid for Harvard tuition fees: US $ 102,200 (US $ 51,100 per year)
- Internship expenses (travel and accommodation) will be covered
The Boustany Foundation internships cover the following expenses:
- Successful candidates will join the Boustany Foundation’s unpaid internship program.
- The duration of the internship is 2 months.
- Internship projects vary according to the activities of the organization or those of its partners.
Conditions that participants must meet:
- Candidates must have a good academic record
- You can apply for the scholarship only once you get the Harvard Business School admission offer for the MBA program.
- For more information on Harvard MBA requirements, visit the official Havard Business School website.
Instructions to apply:
The MBA scholarship application process is very simple. You just need to send your resume with a photograph, Harvard Business School acceptance/admission letter, and GMAT score to email@example.com
Until May 31, 2021