The Auckland University of Technology Offers Scholarship Doctoral School of Communication Studies. The program is valid for successful international students.
The goal of Auckland University of Technology, AUT, is to produce outstanding graduates, and every member of the faculty and staff plays a role in this endeavor.
About Auckland University of Technology
AUT provides students with excellent learning opportunities that prepare them for success in whatever field they choose to pursue after graduation.
Auckland University of Technology (AUT) is on a mission to train excellent professionals. The university offers exceptional learning experiences that prepare students to succeed wherever their career takes them in the world.
Innovation and entrepreneurship are encouraged, along with the ability to explore new technologies, challenge routine thinking, and adopt new ways of thinking to solve problems. AUT graduates are highly valued by employers, 95% have a job within six months of graduation.
The 3 modern campuses of the institution have several award-winning buildings that have been built using principles of sustainable development and with learning areas, auditoriums, and research spaces that are welcoming, collaborative and functional.
AUT’s success in creating transformative educational spaces has been recognized by being awarded a five-star rating for teaching and facilities, (QS Word University Rankings). AUT offers more than 250 courses in subjects ranging from engineering and health sciences to art, design, and business.
AUT is proud to be one of the best modern universities in the world, ranked as the best millennial university in Australasia and among the top 40 universities under 50 in the world according to the Times Higher Education.
AUT is a university founded in 2000 and is currently the second-largest in the country, ranked in the top 1% and among the 300 best universities in the world (251-300).
The institution has more than 60 centers and institutes that conduct advanced research, ranging from space research, robotic artificial intelligence, and ecology or physical activity and nutrition.
University research papers are discussed in the classroom, and students can contribute ideas to the research and learn from the discoveries that are made.
Title to Receive: Doctorate
Place of Study: New Zealand
Offeror: Auckland University of Technology
Application Limit: 11/01/2021
- The scholarship offers a full tuition fee.
- The scholarship does not cover travel expenses, medical insurance, or study materials.
Countries that can apply:
- United Kingdom
- United States
- All Asian countries
- All African countries
- Applicants must have an excellent academic record, strong academic references, and potential for high-quality research.
- Scholarships are awarded on academic merit and recipients of this scholarship will normally have the equivalent of first-class honors.
- Previous studies should include research methodology articles and an independent research project, including writing a report on that research.
- Preference will be given to new applicants to the AUT doctoral program, including those currently in provisional candidacy.
- To apply, applicants must enroll in a doctoral program at the university. Students must complete the online application form.
- Applicants must submit Transcript (s) of any previous tertiary study that was completed at a non-AUT university; A short CV (maximum three pages); A two-page proposal that describes the planned research using the template provided in online application form; Reference statement.
- Students must assess their level of English to ensure that they can be successful in their program.