The Adelaide Scholarship International (ASI) offered by the University of Adelaide aims at attracting excellent international students to pursue areas of research strength in the university so as to support the university research effort.
University of Adelaide, Australia
Field of study
Any Doctoral Research Degree or Masters Degree by research offered at the University
Number of scholarship
International students with the exception of students from New Zealand
Scholarship value and duration
– This grant for school will cover for course tuition fees, oversees student health cover for holders of subclass 500 visa, and annual living allowance.
– The scholarship duration for Masters degree by Research is two years, while Doctoral research degree is for three years
– To be eligible, applicants must have successfully completed the equivalent of an Australian First Class Honor degree. Scholarships will be given on the basis of academic merit and research potential.
– International applicants must not hold any research qualification that is equivalent of an Australian Research Doctorate degree or the equivalent or anything higher than an Australian Research Masters degree if undertaking a Research Master Degree
– International applicants without evidence of meeting the minimum English Language proficiency requirement by the closing date are not eligible
– Citizens of New Zealand and citizens and permanent residents of Australia are not eligible for this award
Applicants are expected to submit a formal application for admission and scholarship through the online application system.
Applicants are expected to visit the official scholarship website to access the online application system and to get more information on how to apply for the scholarship.