The new 2018 President’s Scholarship for International Students. SWUFE gives Full Scholarships and Partial Scholarships. The scholarship aim is to give a full and partial guide or support to Non-Chinese students.
The Southwestern University of Finance and Economics (SWUFE) is the best college had practical experience in back, financial matters, and business. It is known for its entrepreneurial character and unremitting undertakings to address the necessities of the general population and society through scholastics, research, and effect on graduated class, drawn from the heritage of its authors and ages of brilliant graduated class.
To be qualified for this program you should meet the accompanying necessities:
Candidates must be non-Chinese nationals with a substantial visa, be healthy, maintain the laws and directions of the Chinese government and nearby governments, and additionally the controls of SWUFE.
- Candidates for four-year college education must have a graduate endorsement from secondary schools
- Candidates for graduate degree contemplates must have a four-year college education
- Candidates for doctoral degree consider must have a graduate degree
- Candidates must meet all necessities of the majors, including academic level, investigate capacity, dialect level, and others.
- The most extreme time of candidates is 30 years old for a four-year college education program, 35 years old for a graduate degree program, and 40 years old for a Ph.D. program;
- Candidates are not supported by some other kind of grant or scholarship.
The deadline for application is until April 15, 2018.