The Canadian University Dubai Scholarships are awarded to Undergraduate international students based on the student’s performance academically.
- 7th July 2019
- 20th December 2019
Country(s) to be taken at:
- This Scholarship is open to all students of any citizenship that have met all the admission requirements.
- Scholarships are awarded only to full-time students enrolled in four academic courses or more each semester. Kindly note that scholarships can be awarded for credit-bearing courses only.
- Students must maintain the average (CGPA) necessary so as to continue their scholarship. For special needs scholarships, the (CGPA) necessary to continue their scholarship will be analyzed on a case-by-case basis.
- Scholarships will only be valid for two successive semesters, i.e. Fall and Spring only.
- Provided you meet the qualification requirements, you can apply for more than one scholarship.
- Should in case a student qualifies for more than one scholarship or discount, such student will be granted the opportunity to select the one with the highest value.
- All fees (housing and tuition) must be paid promptly to receive and maintain your scholarship.
- An average academic score of 98%* or above to apply.
- For those students renewing their scholarship, the second semester CGPA must be at least 3.90 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
- You should have an average of 95%* or above to apply for a 50% waiver.
- For students renewing their scholarship, the second-semester CGPA must be 3.85 or higher for the scholarship to continue.
- For a 20% tuition waiver you should have an academic average of 85%* or above to apply.
- Note that a 20% tuition waiver will be automatically awarded to all new students with a high school average of 85%+. The award only grants a 20% waiver on tuition for the first semester alone.
- Students that are granted an automatic 20% tuition waiver on their first-semester and have also maintained a 3.85% CGPA, may possibly be eligible for a 10% tuition waiver on the subsequent semester.
Number of Scholarships:
Value of Scholarships:
- 100% Tuition Waiver.
- 50% Tuition Waiver.
- 20% Tuition Waiver.
- Late or an incomplete application will not be considered by the scholarship committee.
- Applicants must visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs or email their scholarship application forms, along with all necessary backing documents to firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit the Scholarship Webpage for more details
The Canadian University, Dubai
Note that the number of scholarships granted is limited and you must meet the minimum selection standards for the relevant category for your application to be acknowledged by the scholarship committee.