This semester-long scholarship, accessible by application to LMU’s International Office and financed by the German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD), is for international students and doctoral students at LMU who are enlisted at the season of application for a normal full-time study about projects with a past filled with excellent academic records. Candidates must win their first academic degree (with no postgraduate examinations) at LMU inside one year and give confirmation to their financial need. The financing measures of €650/800$ US Dollar every month for a length of four months.
The students/doctoral students (excluding students on preliminary courses, trade students, program students) who are enrolled at the season of application for normal full-time consider programs and
- finish an undergrad (not postgraduate) degree in the Federal Republic of Germany inside the coming year;
- Have not finished a Bachelor degree/Master degree/recognition/Magister degree/state examination in the Federal Republic of Germany;
- Are matured under 35 at the time of application ;
- Are not qualified for statutory or other money related help, e.g., BAföG;
- Can exhibit financial need (From October 1, 2016, this is surveyed in view of the most extreme BAföG rate of €735. In singular cases, this
- the rate can be surpassed.);
- Have gotten under 30 months of financing or three one-year scholarship (paying little respect to the association).
The deadline for application is until February 15, 2018.