This Masters scholarship programme is targeted at educating students on African biodiversity, its benefits on mankind and as well educate them on how to identify the various sustainable development plan to preserve the ecosystem.
25th November, 2019.
Only South African Nationalities
– Applicants must possess a B.sc Honors in Ecology, Conservation biology and its related disciplines with an average score of 65%.
– Applicants must demonstrate their competencies in Quantitative & Statistical Analyses.
– Must have a sound academic background
– The student must be willing to work independently on others, he or she must participate in all the CST activities and must be well organized.
– Applicants must be competent in ArCGIS
– Must have an experience working on large spatial data entry
– Must be experienced in modelling (GLMMS)
– Must be ready to be interviewed via Skype with Biodiversity experts.
Number of Scholarship:
How to apply:
Interested candidates should send their proposals describing all their skills, experiences in their areas of interest explaining how important it is related to this project
Your CVs should contain detailed information pertaining to your academic, personal records and off course their working experiences with two academic referees.
Attach your academic transcript
A recent passport photograph
An attach sample of your written(thesis, journal or reports).
If you have the above mentioned criteria, kindly register and submit online via this email address; email@example.com with the subject as BIll MASTERS APPLICATION, 2019.
Visit the official award webpage for details