The University of Oxford located in the United Kingdom is offering the St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships to students from each continent.
The course period commencing October 2019 is ending it’s scholarship application on the 7th of June 2019.
This student grant is open to 6 applicants who are natural citizens in any one of these six continents (Asia, Europe, Africa, South America, North America, and Oceania).
The grant is given on the basis of one student per continent.
The grant is offered and hosted by the University of Oxford, UK.
Up to £10,000 will be given to each beneficiary and a standard-rent room at the college hostel.
The scholarship is a master degree-awarding grant that lets students go for a one-year course at the institution.
NB: Students already enrolled in another institution (whether Oxford or not) are not qualified to apply for this grant
In order to apply for the St. Cross Worldwide Scholarships, candidates must:
- Be a top-performing student in their previous class of graduation;
- Must have applied for a master degree program at the University of Oxford and be accepted into one of her course programs;
- Must have chosen and accepted a provisional place of admission from the St. Cross College (students who pick St Cross College as their first choice of institution may be given higher preferences);
- Must demonstrate they can cover up any remaining expense not covered by the £10,000 awarded in the grant;
- Must be willing to resume studies by October 2019.