The application process for this scholarship is currently closed
Founded in 1920, Swansea University is one of the most reputable universities in the UK. Swansea University is a UK top 30 institution for research excellence (Research Excellence Framework 2014). Swansea University has been named as Welsh University of the Year 2017 by The Times and Sunday Times Good University Guide. This scholarship is partly funded by the Welsh Government’s European Social Fund (ESF).
The purpose of this MSc by Research is to evaluate the school program which is delivered by Ospreys in the Community and assess the impact on children’s engagement in education, as well as their broader health and well-being. The candidate will work in the Community throughout this project, closely with Ospreys.
Terms and Conditions:
- Candidates need to have a 2.1 or above in a sport and exercise science, sports coaching, psychology, or other related subject undergraduate degree.
- More information about criteria is in section C of the KESS II Participant Proposal Form and about University’s English Language entry requirements applicants can find here.
To apply, candidates need to do the following:
- Complete the KESS II Participant Proposal Form
- Complete the KESS Supplementary Application Form
- To provide copies of the following documentation: Degree certificate, references, CV, English Language certificate (if required)
Both applications forms need to be sent the KESS Office at the address stated on the KESS II Participant Proposal Form. The studentship covers a stipend, plus the full cost of UK/EU tuition fees. The stipend is limited to a maximum of £11,472 dependent upon the candidate’s financial status.
Deadline for applying is 4 pm September 15, 2017.