The Spar Nord Foundation is putting forth FinTech Scholarship for a half year to consider Financial Technology and Entrepreneurship at the University of California, Berkeley.
Fight Nord Fund’s gifts must profit an extensive variety of individuals. For just about two decades, the Spar Nord Foundation has given in excess of 20 million kroner every year to a great many little and vast activities around Denmark. Fight Nord Fund’s vision is “to bring issues to light and sensitivity for Spar Nord Bank by advancing the advancement of social, social and inventive networks between individuals.” So as to be qualified candidates must have phenomenal relational abilities (oral and composed) in English.
Candidates must meet the accompanying criteria:
- A longing to move FinTech and entrepreneurial reasoning forward and convey aptitude back home to Denmark
- Brilliant relational abilities (oral and composed) in English
Program prerequisites are:
- Current enlistment at the Masters Level in Software Engineering, Data Science, Computer Science, Finance, Economics or a related field in Denmark
- Enthusiasm for financial technology
Present your application to mortal-at-um.dk by September 10, 2018.
An application must include:
- An individual explanation clarifying inspiration and intrigue (1 page)
- An entrepreneurial FinTech thought. For instance, this might be in the territories of man-made consciousness or block-chain.
- A 2-minute video pitch, displaying the proposed venture
- An entire academic transcript
- It is conceivable, however a bit much, to compose the application with the help and contribution of a tenured teacher or instructor at your college. The successful applicants will take an entire semester of courses that win credit for their training program in Denmark.