All UK and EU students who shows passion to work in the Power Industry are encouraged to partake in the SP Energy Networks Undergraduate Scholarships at Heriot-Watt University in UK. Students who are highly motivated to pursue their college studies will enroll at the Heriot-Watt University. Scholarships are granted in the field of Engineering and Physical Sciences.
A public known University which is based in Edinburgh, Scotland was established in year 1821 and was known as the world’s first mechanics’ institute. Today, the university has campuses across the countries Scottish Borders, Orkney, Dubai, and Putrajaya in Malaysia. English Language literacy and high proficient level of competency is expected from all applicants and is therefore likewise required by the University.
• A bursary for each year of study.
• 8 weeks minimum summer vacation training paid at a rate of approx £15kpro-rata.
• Company Mentor
• Exciting career prospects
• Completed a minimum of the first year of their Degree/Masters
• Are studying for a MEng or BEng Degree in Electrical/Electronic/Mechanical Engineering, EEE or a Degree with an Electrical component.
• Are EU citizens or have a permanent right to work in the UK after graduation.
For Admission Requirement the Applicants must have completed a minimum of the first year of their Degree/Masters. Must likewise pass the IELTS Exam with a GPA score of not less than 6.0 Percentage in all levels in Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening
You may send applications via e-mail and note that November 3, 2017 will be the deadline of the scholarship program. See link https://www.hw.ac.uk/study/scholarships/sp-energy-networks-scholarships.htm for some more information.