Incoming MBA Students who seek to find entrepreneurial solutions to urgent social and environmental challenges can benefit from the highly competitive Skoll MBA Scholarship. The scholarship will be providing funding to successful applicants as well as a rare opportunity to meet with world-renowned entrepreneurs, investors, and thought-leaders.
Said Business School at the University of Oxford, UK
Field of study
Full-time Masters in Business Administration (MBA)
No. of awards
Up to four scholarships will be given each year
The scholarship is available to home and international students
The scholarship will cover the total costs of tuition and college fees for the MBA program plus partial living expenses depending on need, this will be up to an additional £14,777.
- Entrepreneurial action:
-Applicants must have identified opportunities and taken action to make a positive social impact
– Applicants must have spent preferably a minimum of three years driving change via entrepreneurial approaches
- Personal qualities of a social entrepreneur:
– Applicants must be a force for positive change
– They must be single-minded and persistent with a willingness to restart after failing
– They must be willing to take personal or even financial risk
– They must have the tendency to explore the environment for opportunities and resources
- Financial need:
– Applicants must be in a position where the cost of the program is a significant financial burden
– They must demonstrate a need for the scholarship
To apply for the scholarship, applicants must connect with Skoll Center to register interest in the scholarship.
It is necessary that interested applicants visit the official scholarship website for detailed information and to apply for this scholarship