The Simon Business School, University of Rochester is welcoming the domestic and international students to apply for full-time MBA program. Every scholarship ranges from $5000 to full-educational cost in addition to 10K stipend.
The scholarship aim is to coordinate you with an opportunity that mirrors your own qualities and expert objectives. In case you’re prepared to diagram the following course of your profession, present an application for confirmation. To be considered for this program, reply “Yes” to the scholarship question on the application.
Simon Business School is the business college of the University of Rochester. It is situated on the University’s River Campus in Rochester, New York. It was renamed after William E. Simon, the 63rd United States Secretary of the Treasury, in 1986.
The competitor ought to have a decent charge of English language. Consequently, the application ought to be composed in English. The students must also complete the necessary documents needed by the university such as:
- Complete Online application form
- Current résumé and work history
- One required essay composed 250-500 word limit
- Applicant interesting fact up to 25-word limit
- School-issued transcripts of records scanned and uploaded for each college attended
- Test-taker results for GMAT or GRE
- One letter of recommendation; a second electronic letter is optional
The deadline for application is until May 15, 2018.