The Stanford University is welcoming profoundly gifted and motivated people to apply for SIEPR Predoctoral Research Fellowships. The fellowship offers educational cost/tuition fees, medical coverage, and a living stipend amounting up to $48,000 in 2017-2018. The SIEPR/Economics Predoctoral Research Fellowship program is a full-time, present baccalaureate program planned on getting ready people wishing to increase significant preparing and experience toward a profession in scholarly research in the fields of economics or public policy.
They look for exceedingly gifted and inspired people to join their full-time Predoctoral Research Fellows position for a time of no less than one year. The positions are based at the Institute for Economic Policy Research at Stanford University. Fellowship begins in June or July, despite the fact that a September begins date might be debatable. The international candidates are welcome to apply.
Perfect applicants will have:
- Finished a 4-year college degree in economics, statistics, mathematics or a related field;
- A solid quantitative foundation and enthusiasm for picking up front-line research techniques;
- Imaginative and free critical thinking ;
- Experience programming in Stata and R, and may have involvement with GIS, Matlab, and other factual bundles; and
- An enthusiasm for pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics or a related field.
The deadline for application is until March 31, 2018.