Siemens Undergraduate Scholarship Programme for Indian students who want to pursue engineering. The scholarship applies to first-year students of any government college dedicated to engineering. The German giant Siemens is looking to nurture talents in the field of engineering.
The scholarship itself will take care of the following:
· Recipients will be reimbursed their tuition fees;
· Recipients will receive money to cover accommodation, stationery, hostel, additional classes and books as well as other minor expenses;
· There is a 50 per cent quota for female recipients
· The development programme is holistic
In order to qualify, applicants must be first-year students in one of the following fields:
- First-year students of Government Engineering colleges from the following streams:
- Mechanical / Production
- Electronics & Telecommunication
- Age: Up to 20 years
- SSC: Minimum 60% aggregate
- HSC or equivalent result: Minimum 50% aggregate and minimum 60% PCM aggregate
- Annual family Income: Not more than Rs. 2 lakhs
Applicants need apply through the online form here. The official link of the scholarship can be find here.