To further develop the gifted skills and talents possessed by the students in the university, the Service Scholarship Grants are offered to consummate students who exemplify the university’s core values of Fortitude, Excellence, and Uprightness.
The Service Scholarship Grant is categorized into three divisions:
1. Athletics scholarship is offered to recognized student-athletes validated by the Athletics Department
2. Cheering Squad scholarship is granted to acknowledged members distinguished by the Physical Education Department
3. Cultural scholarship is offered to recognized active members of the listed groups under the PCC.
a. FEU Chorale
b. FEU Bamboo Band
c. FEU Drum and Bugle Corps
d. FEU Dance Company
e. FEU Theatre Guild
Applicants must be recommended by their respective departments under a standard matrix system duly enlisted in Quality Management Office (QMO). Due to this, the applicant is then required to submit his/her audition piece or try-out supervised by the department concerned.
Full tuition fee waiver with partial miscellaneous fees discount for the distinguished semester is provided to scholars under the Athletics and Cheering Squad groups. On the other hand, a full tuition fee waiver is granted to members of the cultural groups under the PCC.
For the scholars to keep availing the scholarship grant, they:
• Must have enlisted to not less than four (4) subjects or at least 12 units in a semester with the exception of commencing students
• Must not have been subjected to any major school violation especially with the concern in deadly weapon and drug (including gateway drugs such as alcoholic beverages) possession and use