The Seinajoki University of Applied Sciences offers scholarships for First Year Degree Students to seek after bachelor and masters degree. This scholarship will cover half of the yearly educational cost expense.
Seinajoki University of Applied Sciences is a multidisciplinary foundation of advanced education and a productive performing artist in instruction and research, improvement and development (RDI) in West Finland.
Candidates must meet the accompanying criteria:
- At least 55 credits amid the past academic year in a Bachelor degree program
- At least 20 credits amid the past semester (a large portion of a year) in a Master degree program.
To apply, students must follow this steps:
- Find study options with the search engine
- Compare study options
- Apply to the study program
- Finish the application form
Students must take note that they will also need funds for their living expenses. The university doesn’t cover other fees. Students must check the Cost of living in the city of Seinäjoki.
The deadline for application for the bachelor is January 24, 2018, and for the master is March 28, 2018.