This program is targeted to promote women’s leadership in Africa Weather forecasting and educate them more on its societal implications. This is suitable for people who already have a professional qualification in Meteorology, researchers, Geographers, and others from related fields
Registration closes on 6th December 2019(12:00 am).
Women from the Sub-Saharan regions in Africa
Research and Fellowship
– Applicants must have a doctorate qualification with Five(5l years of working experience within the last 10yrs.
– Must possess a Masters degree as well
– Must have advanced knowledge of the SWIFT research theme that will be chosen for the study
– Ability to communicate and write in English
– Applicants must be of African decent
Number of Scholarship:
Value of Scholarship:
Swift fellows shall be paid an attractive salary with an early lecturer salary in the country hosting the fellowship.
Fellows may also want to apply or request for extra funds to cover their travel expenses and other miscellaneous expenses all within reasonable limits.
1year, six(6) months.
How to apply:
The GCRF African SWIFT has taken into cognizance that the female folks who do not have a research background may need assistance while submitting their applications.
Candidates are advised to contact the following offices to help address their complaints or requests.
SWIFT program Manager, Dr. moraine. youds at ( I.email@example.com UK)
Contact Aida Diongur Niang, a Researcher & Advisor to the Director, Agence Nationals de l’ Aviation Civile et de LA meterologie (ANACIM) Dakar, Senegal.
For more details click here.