AUN/SEED-Net is offering a scholarship for Master’s and Doctoral Degree Sandwich Program Year 2018, The scholarship is open to the faculty staffs, students and interested applicants who want to pursue a higher education in the engineering fields, from over 26 members of the universities are welcome to apply for the said scholarship.
The scholarship awards include tuition fees, living allowance, health insurance, roundtrip air fare tickets, and relocation fees. The scholarship can be taken in ASEAN Countries which includes the countries of Brunei, Cambodia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Vietnam, Myanmar, and Laos.
All ASEAN Citizens are eligible to apply, must be young faculty staff holding a bachelor’s degree, Students should meet at least one of the following requirements, and supporting documents.
- Class rank of Bachelor’s Degree must be within top 15 % in their final or most recent year.
- The Certified Letter on Academic Standing
- Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) at least 3.0 in the 4-scale grading system or 7.5 in the 10-scale grading system in Bachelor’s degree
- Outstanding academic achievements with supporting proofs of
AUN/SEED-Net Master’s Degree Program 2018.
- In good health conditions.
- The scholarships cannot be granted to the applicants who have already started their study before the said announcement.
- Students must apply for the course provided by Host Institution in the listed country.
The scholarship is available for pursuing Master’s Degree Program and Doctoral Degree Program in the fields of Engineering related studies, for further information about the related courses and documents needed the students may refer to this link: http://www.seed-net.org/news/scholarships-masters-degree-program-doctoral-degree-sandwich-program-year-2018-now-open-applications/
The deadline for application is October 31, 2017.