The Guanghua School of Management is the business school of Peking University located in Beijing, China
Guanghua School of Management, Peking University is offering a scholarships for international students to pursue their MBA programme for 2018.This is for aspiring international leaders who wants to pursue a 2 years full-time MBA program. Scholarships are awarded to learn the field of business.
Up to 28,741.78$ US Dollar tuition waiver is going to be awarded and a need based scholarship worth up to 4,000-15,000$ Us Dollars.
This scholarship can only be taken in China.
To be eligible for this scholarship a student must be motivated, ambitious, talented, a mind with a thirst for knowledge and success. A student must value information, willing to adapt tradition and striving for change. Also all international students are eligible to apply.
Interested student must comply with the following requirements
Students must hold non-Chinese citizenship, a bachelor’s degree or above, past relevant work experience. Students must have competitive GMAT or GRE scores.
Students whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English
To apply for this scholarship all application materials including the application forms should be delivered by registered post or express mail to the MBA Admissions Office before the deadline
All applications should be submitted online http://applymba.pku.edu.cn/user/login/gsmmba/33
- Complete Peking Guanghua MBA application form
- Not more than 2 pages of Resume and CV
- University degree and certificate
- University transcript of records
- Two recommendation letters submitted by reference
- Scanned bank statement showing a balance of at least USD $50,000 or OR statement of corporate sponsor (if applicable)
- Scanned passport page with personal information
- Official GMAT or GRE score report
- Certificate of new HSK Level 6 (total score: 225) or higher
The application deadline is November 17, 2017.